Friday, October 17, 2014

Reflection

Blog Post #19

   Over the past few weeks I have learned more about Dance Blue than I ever thought I would.  I have learned about the event itself, how it was started, and how it has evolved over the years.  While doing these research blogs have not been the most entertaining things to do, they have allowed me to see my thoughts progress over the weeks.

   In retrospect, I like the idea that the blog posts are all fairly short. This way I can quickly skim over the topics and see which ones I want to further research.  I'm also surprised that I've been able to do as many blog posts about Dance Blue that I have been.  At first, I thought maybe I would be able to only get 2-3 blogs posts, but here I am at 19 and haven't repeated myself too bad yet.

   Unfortunately, if it's not required I probably won't, but writing blog posts I think would help me with other research papers in other classes.  Blogging is an interesting skill that I am glad I have learned.

--Stephen Ritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment