Thursday, October 16, 2014

Dance Blue-- Interview

Blog Post #16

Topic: Dance Blue Interview

    The individual who I am interviewing for my documentary, a graduate of UK who was on the DanceBlue marathon, could not be interviewed in time for this week's blog posts. So, I have included the interview that I will be doing with them, and when I can set up a time I will post the results here.

1. How (or why) did you first become involved in DanceBlue?

2. What were you expecting from your first marathon? Did it live up to your expectations, if you had any?

3. How did you get involved with the DanceBlue committee?

4. Did you ever expect DanceBlue would grow to the size it is today?

5. What’s some advice you would give to a first year marathoner.

6. Is there anything you would change about how DanceBlue is advertised or how the marathon is structured?

7. What’s your fondest memory from any DanceBlue marathon?


8. Through DanceBlue did you build any lasting relationships you value? (i.e. Would DanceBlue be a good idea for individuals who aren’t terribly outgoing?)

--Stephen Ritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment